2014-2017 Multi-Disciplinary MA in Printmaking, (Distinction, with Clifford Moss Prize)
University of West of England
2007-2008 City and Guilds. PTTLS adult teaching qualification.
2000-2011 Bookbinding residential weeks at Urchfont manor, Devizes with Maureen Duke.
2001-2002 London College of Printing. HND, Design (Bookbinding).
1997-1999 Bristol University. MA, Medieval Studies.
1984-1987 Goldsmiths College, London. BA Hons, Fine Art.
Selected Exhibitions and Events.
- Liverpool Artist's Book Fair- July 8th-July 9th
- MA exhibition at UWE, Bower Ashton, Bristol. Saturday 3rd -Thursday 8th June.
- Never Apologise Never Explain- Exhibition in vitrine UWE library
- BABE 2017 at Arnolfini, talk on my work April 2nd
- World Book Night - Book Ish Ness - Loch Ness Monster meets books. Book launched at BABE 2017
- Taking part in a competition for an exhibition, The Medieval Book Re-imagined, Bodleian Library, Oxford.
- Exhibition with ABC in Tom Trusky Cases in UWE Library
- Sketchlook book Winter for David in Rochester Library, New York until end of June 2016. Sketchlook is a sketchbook/ book arts exhibiting project initiated in the USA at Stephen F. Austin State University.
- World Book Night project in Halifax. Inspired by Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale 40 artists and 16 stampers produced a box of stamped cards in one day. Tate Britain will be adding the finished work, Serena Joy, to its collection.
- 'Turn the page 2016', Artists’ Book Fair, Norwich, June.
- Screen Print Workshop at Studio Giuggiolo, Siena, July.
- 'Beyond the Page' Allsop Gallery, Bridport. Exhibition using the book as a starting point, showing sketchlook book Winter for David. September- October.
- Exhibited with Bath Artist Printmakers, BRSLI, Bath, invited to give talk on my work in the context of Artists' books, October.
- Images of Uccello's Beautiful Battle have been published in Water Based Screen Printing and Safe Ceramic Decals Dave Fortune, October.
- Books, Uccello's Formula II and Uccello's Woman bought by Reed Contemporary Books, October.
- Mini Print Exhibition at Arnolfini, Bristol, November.
- BABE at Arnolfini
- Co-coordinator of the Artists Book Club at UWE
- Began MA in Multi-Disciplinary Printmaking at UWE
- Book touring with Sketchlook project.
- Society of Bookbinders Conference. Demonstration - use of gold leaf in contemporary work.
- Cirencester Museum with Bath Artist Printmakers.
- RWA, Bristol with Bath Artist Printmakers.
- Society of Bookbinders Conference, exhibition.
Books in private national and international collections, with Reed Contemporary Books and in the CFPR, Bristol, also UWE library and, with the United Book Artists, in Tate Britain.
The Artist's Book Yearbook 2016-17
Water based Screen Printing and safe Ceramic Decals Dave Fortune
a-n, July 2017, Liverpool Artists’ Book Fair – linking histories with Italy Sarah Bodman
The Artist's Book Yearbook 2018-19